click the image to view gallery 1 of 8
Regular Price: $ 166.00
Our Price: $ 149.95
Save $ 32.10 per couple
Looking for a great way to end 2013 and start 2014? How about at the beautiful ocean front Drums of the Pacific luau, hosted by Maui's own Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa? This is the ONLY LATE LUAU SHOW being offered on December 31st and seats are going FAST!! You will enjoy all...
New Year's Eve Hyatt Luau
Looking for a great way to end 2013 and start 2014? How about at the beautiful ocean front Drums of the Pacific luau, hosted by Maui's own Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa? This is the ONLY LATE LUAU SHOW being offered on December 31st and seats are going FAST!! You will enjoy all of the amenities of the renown Hyatt Regency Luau while celebrating the entrance to the New Year!! it's a New Year Luau on Maui you will never forget!!
This special New Year's Eve luau includes, in addition to all of the regular features of their luau:
- Special midnight-show: features NYE countdown and (3) Fire Knife Dancers for a spectacular finale
- One (1) souvenir photo (taken by Maui Photo World) for every two (2) paying adults.
- Champagne and Open Bar
- Party Favors
- Additional New Years Eve Desert table including Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Pies, Tortes and Cakes.
NEW ADD ON VALUE: PRE-RESERVED SEATS FOR BOTH SEATING SECTIONS. THE SOONER YOU BOOK, THE BETTER YOUR SEATS WILL BE!!!
PRE-RESERVED SEATING IS DETERMINED BY THE BOOKING DATE. THOSE WHO BOOK EARLIER WILL BE SEATED CLOSEST TO THE STAGE.
PROGRAM OF EVENTS (Times are approximate)
9:00 PM: GENERAL SEATING begins
9:30 PM: PRE-SHOW ENTERTAINMENT
10PM - 11PM: DINNER BUFFET
11PM - 12AM: POLYNESIAN REVUE with SPECIAL NYE COUNTDOWN & FIRE KNIFE FINALE
The sound of the conch, the beating of the drums, and the echoes of the Hawaiian chant signal the start of Hawaii's most exciting Lu'au. Drums of the Pacific Polynesian Spectacular (a Tihati Production) takes you on a journey through the islands of Polynesia, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and the exotic flavors of native Hawaiian cuisine. We feature authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga in the hottest Lu'au Show in the Islands.
Our Drums of the Pacific Luau adventure includes:
* Greeting with a shell lei and fresh mai tais or fruit punch for each guest
* A delightful performance of Hawaiian music
* Traditional arts and crafts demonstrations
* Impressive torch lighting ceremony
* Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a.
* Friendly greetings by Royal Polynesians, followed by a Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles.
* An all-you-can-eat generous buffet including Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Mahi Mahi, Ulupalakua Beef, Polynesian Rice, Vegetables Makamaka, Tropical Fruits Anuenue, Soba Noodles, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Pacific Ahi Poke, Tossed Green Salad, and Poi (taro).
* Lavish dessert bar featuring Macadamia Nut Lu'au Cream Pie, Haupia with Toasted Coconut, Pineapple Cake and Bread Pudding. It's a great Hawaiian Lu'au Feast served throughout the first half of the show.
* Open bar featuring beer, wine, mixed cocktails, mai tais, and fruit punch.
BOOK YOUR MAUI NEW YEAR'S LUAU WITH OHANA FUN HAWAII AND SAVE!!
Adult Regular: $166.00 Special $149.95
Junior Regular: $135.00 Special $124.95
Child (6-12): S116.00 Special $105.95
Infant (0-5): FREE
Prices are plus Hawaii GE Tax (4.167%)
PREMIUM Seating - Closer to Stage & Priority at Buffet
Adult Regular: $196.00 Special $179.95
Junior Regular: $166.00 Special $154.95
Child (6-12): S146.00 Special $135.95
Infant (0-5): $26.00
Prices are plus Hawaii GE Tax (4.167%)
other activities in this category
Maui is one of the world's favorite vacation islands and the Christmas and New Year weeks are the busiest weeks of the entire... Read more
- Regular Price:$ 98.00 Our Price:$ 69.95
Save $ 56.10 per couple